Tekno RC ET48 2.0 1/8 Electric 4WD Off Road Truggy Kit
The Tekno ET48 2.0 1/8 Electric 4WD Off Road Truggy Kit shares many of the parts and design elements first introduced on the EB48 2.0 buggy. A primary goal of this project was to minimise the additional parts needed to help keep drivers on the track or bashing at their favourite spot. You will find that quite a few of the parts you already have will work on the ET48 2.0. Features from the 2.0 buggies have been carried over, such as the industry-first suspension arms with built-in caster. This allows a longer overall arm length, ideal front-end geometry and increased durability. It has rear hubs that provide roll center adjustments by adjusting the axle height, and the active rear toe system has been carried over as well. A substantial amount of time was invested in developing the smoothest suspension package available to make the truck a breeze to drive in the roughest conditions. The quick access differentials with increased volume have also been included to improve consistency and efficiency with minimal maintenance time.
The ET48 2.0 body has an industry-first exposed front shock tower design as well as a more truck-like appearance. The body is lighter, creates more downforce for increased steering response, flies through the air with greater ease and closer resembles a full size vehicle. Finally, during testing, the body was found to last longer than “standard” truggy bodies.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo/ESC Mount w/ Decoupled Radio Box/Battery Mounts
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, Motor Mount, and Caster Blocks
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials
- Trendsetting Low Profile Truggy Body Design
- 1-Piece Tall Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware
Needed To Complete:
- 2/3 channel radio/transmitter
- 1/8 Scale ESC and motor
- High torque steering servo (at least 300 oz/in of torque), optional brake servo
- Pinion or Traktion Drive / Elektri-Clutch system
- 4-6S LiPo battery
- 1/8th scale truggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Paint for body
- Hex tools (1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm), pliers, other tools