ProTek RC 4S 130C Low IR Si-Graphene+ HV Shorty LiPo Battery (15.2V/6400mAh) w/5mm Connector (ROAR Approved)
The ProTek R/C 4S Shorty 130C Low IR 6400mAh Silicon Graphene+ HV Battery is a great option for 1/8 scale racers looking for a high capacity, high output and incredibly COMPACT 4S battery. Weighing approximately 440 grams, the 4S Shorty is almost 13 grams lighter than the PTK-5118-22 5600mAh 4S pack with more capacity! This offers more capacity output, in a compact shorty length that is perfect for weight conscious racers.
ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene batteries are the next step in the evolution of LiPo battery technology. Silicone Graphene construction offers improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver an array of benefits! Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle - with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 100C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
While these batteries are technically LiHV cells, they can still be charged with a standard LiPo charger. The overall voltage and capacity will be slightly less than if charged to LiHV specs, but the performance will be better than a standard LiPo thanks to the reduced weight and low internal resistance.
- Shorty 4S configuration is lighter and smaller than the PTK-5118-20 4S pack, with increased capacity
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 15.2V nominal voltage
- Replacement XH4S balance adapter also available separately (PTK-5331)
|Battery Model||4S Shorty HV LiPo|
|Number of Cells||4 Cell
|Maximum Charge Rate||10C (64A)
|Watt Hour @15.2V