Pro-Line LockDown 1/8 Buggy Tires w/V2 Inserts (2)
This is a pair of Pro-Line LockDown 1/8 Buggy Tires with V2 Inserts. The LockDown features Variable Pin Spacing between the center rows of pins providing maximum forward bite without sacrificing wear. Each pair of closely spaced center treads are completely connected at the base of the pin creating the “LockDown Area” and providing the optimal pin flex even in soft compounds. The unique Crossing Side Tread provides smooth steering and consistent side traction on even the most edgy and hard to drive tracks making the LockDown the new must-have race tire for almost every condition. The pin size of the LockDown is in-between the Hole Shot 2.0 and the Blockade so you can have performance similar to the Hole Shot 2.0 with tread life rivaling the Blockade!
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Variable Pin Spacing Technology
- Maximum Forward Bite with Smooth Side Bite
- Crossing Side Tread for reduced edginess
- In-Between Hole Shot 2.0 and the Blockade for Top Performance and Wear
- Tires also available Mounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982