My Pit Space soldering station
Created with RC mind oriented. This soldering station is perfect to bring with you at the track in your pit bag with his lightweight and small size. Perfect for soldering things like ESCs, brushless motors or Wire gauges AWG 10, AWG 12, AWG 14 easily with the provided tips.
- Ready to solder in less than 30 seconds.
- Input voltage range from 11.5 volts up to 18 volt DC
- Soldering temperature: 200F-850F.
- Stability: <15 farenheit
- Output power: 75W (24V) independently of the input voltage.
- Dimensions: 3"x3"x1.1"
- Weight: 310 gr.
This soldering station is specifically manufactured to be used with a 12 volts (DC) power supply but can be used with different DC power sources as long as it is powered in the safe zone of 11.5 volts up to 18 volts DC with a power source able to deliver a minimum of 80 watts (approx: 6 amperes). Here's some examples:
- Car booster pack.
- 12 volts car/truck/boat battery.
- Computer power supply.
- 12 volts power supply dedicated to RC or not.
- RC battery charger that has a 12V power outlet.
- Car/truck/boat 12 volts lighter outlet.
- Solar pannel with 12 volts output.
- 3S (11.1V) or 4S (14.8V) lithium polymer battery ONLY. 2S will not work and 5S or more will cause non reversible damages.
Include in the kit:
- Soldering station
- MPS T12-D4 tip
- Tip cleaner
- User manual
Part # MPS