Mugen Seiki MBX8T 1/8 Off-Road 4WD Competition Nitro Truggy Kit
The Mugen MBX8T 1/8 Off-Road 4WD Competition Nitro Truggy Kit includes many high-end improvements that provide increased durability, acceleration, suspension, steering, and traction to create the ultimate 1/8th nitro off-road truck kit.
- Chassis: The MBX8T chassis has been redesigned for improved steering and more consistency in bumpy conditions.
- Differential and drivetrain: High Traction Differentials are included in the MBX8T. The Mugen Seiki HTD provides increased acceleration, longer runtime, and more consistent handling. The HTD's also increase stability, traction and improve handling in bumpy conditions. The HTD has a larger volume diff cup to increase consistency during long main events. This makes it easier to time rhythm sections, better in bumpy and low grip conditions, helps to increase traction, and increases fuel mileage.
- Straight cut 10T bevel gear and 46T conical gear: The straight cut bevel and conical gears increase acceleration, runtime, and efficiency. A free and efficient drivetrain will also increase speeds while cornering.
- Front and rear gearbox: The redesigned gearbox allows you to remove and service the differentials without detaching the suspension arm mounts.
- Suspension: The FF/FR/RF/RR suspension mounts have been redesigned for the MBX8T.
- Box-shaped suspension arms and arm stiffeners: The redesigned front and rear lower arms use an impact resistant material for increased durability. The arms are box-shaped and include arm stiffeners to reduce flex and increase durability. Adjusting the hardness of the lower suspension arms is now possible. This allows you to fine tune the steering and traction from track to track. CFRP plates will be released as an option part. The MBX8T uses longer suspension arms to increase traction and stability.
- Center differential mount & plate: The center differential mounts use a stiffer material and a redesigned top plate to reduce chassis flex and increases clutch bell, spur gear, and clutch bearing life. The reduced chassis flex also provides more consistent handling in all conditions. The top plate design also makes it easier to adjust the brakes and easier maintenance.
- Lightweight one-piece wing mount: The lightweight one-piece wing mount lower the center of gravity. The position of the wing and wing mount is optimized to improve the performance of vehicle. The height of the wing mount is adjustable. This allows you to control the down force on the rear of the vehicle by simply raising or lowering the mount on the shock tower.
- Lightweight high down-force wing: The IFMAR legal wing is lightweight and provides amazing down force and corning. The underside of the wing uses a new design to reduced weight and creates additional down-force.
- Enclosed Battery box and updated carbon fiber radio plate: The MBX8T still uses a flat 2S lipo or Life battery, but the receiver battery is now enclosed in a molded battery box. The battery box allows for quick and easy access to the battery. The molded box also helps protect the battery from hard impacts. The battery box is mounted to an updated carbon fiber radio plate.
- Other redesigned parts and upgrades: Body, Clamping Servo Saver Nut, F/R Shock Towers, Front bumper, Front center and rear center universal joint.
NOTE: Model shown painted and completed for illustrative purposes only and is not included.