MIP Thorp Metric Ball End Hex Driver Wrench Set (3) (2.0, 2.5 & 3.0mm)
The MIP Thorp Metric Ball End Hex Driver Wrench Set comes with the three most common metric ball end sizes you need to have in your toolbox, and allows you to pick up a full set of ball end drivers with one click!
- Special Features:
- Reach difficult angled screw heads
- Designed to work up to 20 Degrees of angle
- Speed Tip Version speeds up wrench time considerably
- Super beefy ball end cut designed to increase overall tool head strength
- Ball end dimensions optimized to increase tool head to screw head bite force.
- Tool Makeup:
- Tool hex cut with diamond wheel for ultimate precision
- Tool shank CNC ground from US Grade tool steel drill blanks
- Tight tolerances held within 20 Microns which is .02 mm and moreover .0008 in. ! To put that into perspective that's like taking a human hair and dividing it by 4 !
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand
- Manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA
- Highly regarded as the #1 Tool in the RC industry
- 20 plus years of production
- Used by World Champions and hobbyists alike around the World
- Trusted wrench to get out stripped screws other sub par tools create
Share this item: