Flash Point FP02 .21 3-Port Competition Nitro Buggy Engine Combo (Ceramic Rear Bearing) w/FP2500 Pipe
The Flash Point FP02 .21 3-Port Competition Nitro Buggy Engine combo includes the FP2500 Pipe-Manifold Combo, and features a long stroke design that provides exceptional low to mid-range torque, with great fuel consumption. Based off the Spec 2 configuration, the FP02 now includes a DLC coated crankshaft, black case, and black 21J carburetor. The FP02 is a great choice for use in nitro buggy and truck applications.
- Long stroke design provides great low-to middle-range torque.
- 3 port configuration delivers more power with less fuel consumption.
- Lower CG cooling head.
- DLC, silicone filled crankshaft with tungsten counterweight.
- Reliable 21J carburetor with 7mm restrictor
- P3 glow plug
- Includes FP2500 Pipe-Manifold Combo
Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)
Bore: 0.641 in (16.27 mm)
Stroke: 0.661 in (16.80 mm)
Practical rpm: 4,000-42,000
Power Output: 2.61 hp/2.65 ps @ 34,000 rpm
Weight: 12.45 oz (353 g)