Bittydesign HYPER 1/10 Touring Car Body (Clear) (190mm) (Light Weight)
This is the 190mm Bittydesign HYPER 1/10 Touring Car Body in Clear lightweight lexan material. The HYPER body shell represents a new reality and set-up option for drivers all around the world who always push to obtain the best result with their models and that are willing to try and use what is best for their driving style.
HYPER is a touring body shell with a breathtaking look that follows the new market trend of high-downforce bodies but with the lowest possible center of gravity; the large front splitter, the crushed and lowered bonnet, the advanced roof and tapered as much as possible in the rear, all elements that together with the design of the rear end of the body have been designed to generate stability and maximum traction making the model balanced and easy to to drive.
The Art of Making
The HYPER project represents the highest level in the RC industry in terms of research, development and engineering. We haven't set any limit and with the help of expert team of engineers we have developed a product that features amazing details in terms aesthetic and aerodynamic.
Italian Pure Excellence
The design inspired by a real 4 doors car, as requested by the international federations, has been adapted to the meet the homologation specs; the refinement phase took several months to optimize every area, the attention to detail was obsessive in order to made a body that could best enhance the aerodynamic study that the project requested.
3D Cad Design & Engineering
In order to respect our quality standards, we have not set any limits and we have realized the HYPER project with the use of the most advanced graphics and Cad design; this process guarantees a perfect execution of the forms and details that high-tech machinery realize with 5-axis CNC milling machines.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- The body it's UNIVERSAL and fit all the 1/10 190mm cars on the market, it respect all the international specs necessary for the homologation by the EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA federations.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version (85gr "ready to go")
- Produced in Ultra Lite ULT version (67-70gr "ready to go"), recommended for indoor and outdoors with Stock class
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask