Bittydesign - ASCARI 1/10 TC 190mm body (Light)
Part # BDTC-190ASC
ASCARI, the Italian excellence creativity excellence now available in 1/10 scale
The ASCARI body shell is the result of more than six months of work by a team of 7 people, including experienced engineers of surface modeling and even car designers of international level, which have collaborated to create a completely new and innovative product.
Tested for several months both indoor and even outdoor on different types of carpet and tarmac, the ASCARI body shell represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and always pretend to obtain the best result with their models.
The Art of Making
The ASCARI project represents a new level in the RC industry in terms of research, development and engineering. We haven't set any limit and with the help of professionals we have developed a brand new product starting from zero, the result of the creativity that characterizes the original Italian style.
This is the real Made in Italy based on the creation, passion, innovation and finding the best style and quality possible.
Developed for maximum performance
During the design stage, the attention was focused not only on aesthetics but especially on the surfaces and forms designed to obtain the best possible performance; the result is a body with an instantly recognizable look, the design of the front end creates a very fast entering that stay constant throughout the steering range, the big side skirts help to increase the dowforce effect making the model more stable in the high speed turns, while the rear part ensures a correct driving balance thanks to new forms of the cockpit that helps the air flow optimally towards the wing.
The body respect all the international specs necessary for the approval by the federations, its EFRA homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced only Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask
- Track Guide for the use of the ASCARI body
- The following values offer an overview of the ideal conditions of use of the body according to the grip of the surface and its general handling.
- The numbers below are meant as a progressive scale where 10 is a hypothetical maximum value.
- Surface grip
- Enter Steering
- Rear stability
- Ease of use