AVID - 14x25.4x6 Rear
The Avid 14x25.4x6 Engine Bearing offers the amazing performance and reliability to your engine at an unbeatable price. The bearing specs are Abec5, 9 G5 Chrome Steel 52100 Balls, PA66 with 30 Glass Fiber Cage, Deep Groove Offset Races, and Chrome Steel 52100 Rings. It has no seals to allow for proper lubrication from the oil in your fuel.
If your engine is not listed below, please check with your manufacturer first to see what size you require.
Engines Used In
- O.S.: B21, VZ-B, VZ-B V-Spec, VZ-B V-Spec Speed, VZ-B V-Spec II WE
- Novarossi: Plus 4 (2008), Plus 21-7T, P5 (Original), 421B, BS-21SB, & C5
- RB: C5/C6, S3, S5, S7, TM928
- Reds: M7T, M7TGT, R5, R5R, R5T, R5TTE
- ProTek: 321B
ProTek Samurai RM Edition, S03, R03
- Precirotate: D5, PR21B, PR21BS, & PR21C
- Trinity Drake
- Diagnosing: If you hold the head of the engine with your hand and the rattling sound disappears then you have a worn-out rear bearing. The risks/issues of a bad rear bearing are not holding a tune, crank can get worn, and worst of all the bearing comes apart and eats your piston/sleeve.
- Installation: The best way to install is to use a bearing puller/installer, OFNA makes a very affordable one. If you place the new bearing in the freezer for 15 minutes it will be easier to install.
- Positioning: For proper lubrication, face the open side where you can see the balls to the rear of the motor (not the clutch side).