Bittydesign - M410 1/10 TC 190mm body (Light)
Part # BDTC-190M410
M410, a new excellence body shell excellence for the 1/10 TC EP division
The M410 project includes all our experience and know-how gained in over 10 years of presence on the racetrack, designed with the collaboration of a car designer renowned internationally and tested with the help of our worldwide team drivers who participated in the development of a product that look stunning and with performance at the top of the class.
Tested for several months both indoor and even outdoor on different types of carpet and tarmac, the M410 body shell represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and always pretend to obtain the best result with their models.
Designed to Win #P1
The M410 is the lighest of the lightweight shells on the market! To win the weight of the body plays a key role and thanks to a new material and a new thermoforming process the M410 "ready to race" is at the top with just 85-86gr reducing the roll and the center of gravity of the model.
LIGHTNESS and STRENGTH! Thanks to an excellent production process which guarantees a high homogeneity of the material in any area of the body we have reached a good compromise between weight and durability of the product, several track tests have revealed excellent impact resistance, making the M410's extremely longevity.
Developed for maximum performance
During the design stage, the attention was focused not only on aesthetics but especially on the surfaces and forms designed to obtain the best possible performance.
The result is a body with an instantly recognizable look, the design of the front end creates a very fast entering that stay constant throughout the steering range while the rear end has been developed with shapes and Efra measurements which ensure a high stability and traction that make the model particularly easy to drive on all surfaces.
The body respect all the international specs necessary for the approval by the federations, its EFRA and IFMAR homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced only Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets pre-cut and windows mask
- Track Guide for the use of the M410 body
- The following values offer an overview of the ideal conditions of use of the body according to the grip of the surface and its general handling.
- The numbers below are meant as a progressive scale where 10 is a hypothetical maximum value.
- Surface grip
- Enter Steering
- Rear stability
- Ease of use